[femm] Properties Reference

I have just started FEA of EM fields around models (specifically
underwater applications), and I am wondering if anyone can suggest good
reference texts for:

i) Determining model properties (eg. salt water, sea bed, anodized
aluminum)
ii) Creating good models
iii) (just a wish) EM fields underwater (salt-water).

The IEEE has a text "Finite Element Method for Electromagnetics :
Antennas, Microwave Circuits, and Scattering Applications" by John
Leonidas Volakis, Arindam Chatterjee, Leo C. Kempel which looks good,
but I would appreciate other peoples comments.

Thanks,

Ian.