[femm] Re: Drawing circles & Another AC analysis question

Ah, I see; you're specifying a voltage drive at the coil terminals which in
turn sets the coil current. This is why my calculation works fine at DC. I
believe other solvers do this a bit differently.

So, what's the simplest way to calculate AC resistance of the one-turn wire ?
I'm trying to generate plots of L vs. frequency and R vs. frequency
(basically to find the AC resistance and inductance of my coil).

Thanks.