[femm] Current Density X-Y plot problems

Let me start off by saying that I am new to FEA and just blew the dust
off my EM textbooks.

I am attempting to look at the current distribution a winding of a
planar inductor. I set up a simple model where the winding is just a
single turn copper section on each side of a gapped E core. In the
materials section I set J to be equal `x' for one side and equal to
`-x' on the other side (where x is the current density to yield the
desired current for the geometry). Next I performed an analysis at
frequency and commanded an X-Y plot to look at the magnitude of J.

All I can say is that the shape of the curve looks ok but the scale has
me troubled. Way troubled! In the case where the current density is
uniform in the Y axis should I not be able to integrate the current
density over the length and back out the driving current?

The ice is a little thin here so any help to get my self on track would
be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Marty