[femm] FEMM for LINUX

Dear Prof. Meker,

I'm an electrical engineering student in University "La Sapienza" and
I'm very
interested in magnetics.
I know Visual C/C++ for Windows and C/C++ under X11 enough well to
develop math applications. I'm
currently a DevStudio 6.0 registered user , but now I'm looking for a
development
tool under LINUX (e.g. FLUID or GLADE).
So I 'm very very interested to "put the things work on LINUX" :). I'll
thank
You very much if You would like to send me a copy of FEMM source code.
We can also
talk about the LINUX version and work to find other people interested in
porting. Especially to
see if there are problems related to GPL, GNU and FEMM royalties.

Angelo Rossi