[femm] Re: Saturation Problems

Rukmal,

I am no expert in that area, but have you looked into
amorphous metal ribbon for laminations?
Try Allied Signal's website and check out the core
materials there. You can probably find what
you need. All the hysteresis plots, permeabilities,
frequency responses, saturation levels, etc
can be found there. The have quite a few different
amorphous alloys.

Dave Squires