[femm] thermal analysis

Hi,

I am Dilip from India. I make solenoid actuators, electromagnets and
several electromagnetic devices.I am looking for
the thermal analysis of the device. The current in the coil creates
heat ,increases the resistance, reduces the current
and consequently the magnet power.I have come across some codes which
predict the temperatures at various locations
of the electromagnet. However the as the current flows constantly, the
heat input changes all the time., before the
heat equibrilium is attained.The codes known to me do not take this fact
into account. Does somebody know
the appropriate software for my problem?

Regards
to all

Dilip

evelect@xxxxxxxx