New member

Hi , I'm a new member of FEMM e-mail group; I'm a student of
electrical engeneering of Politecnio of Tourin(Italy) ; I'm working
with Fiat Research Center ;I'm studying themical models of electrical
machines (expecially tubolar machines, my thesis is about them); is
someone interested in theese matters? I would be happy to share ideas
experences. I'm also interesed in finite element methods both for
termical reasons and electrical(I'm a new user of FEMM ,after all I'm
a student of electrical engeneering even if I don't know if my thesis
will only deal with thermical projects or not)
Bye Bye
Fabio Degiovanni