Re: [femm] *.dxf files

Hi Brad Frustaglio

Maybe it was a good idea to look at

http://www.idealeng.com/

They make some DXF windows components. I personally uses the "TurboDXF OCX"
for my own made motor design software (Switched Reluctance Machines).
Unfortunately the TurboDXF makes it the other way around i.e exporting DXF
from a windows program. "idealeng" has also a component called "DXF-IN"....
Maybe this is what you are looking for ?

Peter Omand Rasmussen