Asymmetry in FEMM solution...

Dear Dave and members of FEMM group,
can anybody comment the fact, that the FEMM solution of axisymmetric
problem for symmetric about z=0 plane currents and environment may be
slightly asymmetric about the same plane. It may be seen for example
in the simplest case of Helmholtz coils (profile of |B| along line
near r,z=0 parallel to z-axis). This feature may baffle the attempt
of calculation of systems with large area of homogeneous magnetic
field (e.g. MRI magnets), where this asymmetry may exceed expected
inhomogeneity. Is there any way to exclude this effect? Thanks.
Yours
Boris A.Shumm

P.S. Somehow I can`t attach *.fem file to this message, how can I do
this?