Re: [femm] Femm and magnetic materials

Problem solved.
Thanks for all
----- Original Message -----
From: Emiliano
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 10:44 AM
Subject: [femm] Femm and magnetic materials

Hi i've a big problem with FEMM.
I use FEMM to calculate the effects of magnetic shield on electrical substation.
First I used a 3 mm alluminum shield  and all it's ok.
Next i used a mumetal shield, but in this case the shielding effect is less then alluminium shield.
But this result is surely incorrect.
Moreover, in Material Library, mumetal conductivity is 0, but mumetal conductivity is 1.8. If i use this value, the shieldin geffect is still less!!!!!!
Why?
Thanks and, please excuse me for my poor english.