[no subject]

Dear the Femm expert
I am student fromm Institute of Technology of Sepuluh
Nopemeber (ITS)at Surabaya-Indonesia

I'm interested to use your femm software, and I have
been try to use your software to detect the leakage
flux of 3phasa induction motor. And result of this
simulation is satisfied enough.

Now I have been build a software to combine the Finite
element method with The Neural Network Method.

and for the Finite element method, I want to spawn
your
program, for this I need your explanation about:
the meaning of data in *.ans file