Femme-lua (batch processing)

Dear group,

As promised I have uploaded my modifications to femm to the yahoo group
femme page.

There are two files one with just the modified femme preprocessor executable
and the other with the modified source code. just place the exe in the femm
directory. I should of renamed it femme-lua.exe to avoid problems with the
original.

In the binary zip, I have added the "documentation" , it is a bit sketchy
but should be enough to try out the mods to see what you think !

The source code relies on lualib(d/r).lib d=debug,r=release. This is just
the standard lua source code compilied in to a lib. If you want the source
code with MS VC6.0 .dsw and .dsp etc to save creating them yourselves I can
make these avaiable as well. I have included the .lib file in the source
zip. I have made no changes to the standard lua distrubition other that to
build it into a .lib.

I have included two example lua script files in the binary zip. They are not
really proper examples but I used them to test functions out. test1 will
draw somthing, mesh it, solve it and start the preprocessor. test2 was
checking out parameters. They serve as basic examples

To run them go to the file menu and select lua script from the very bottom
then find the lua file

If any body would like to help with any of this, even turning the doc into
'english' :-) please do so

Have fun,

Best Regards,

Robin Cornelius

robin.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Cornelius;Robin;Nathan;Mr
FN:Robin Nathan Cornelius
ORG:Hirst Magnetic Instruments Ltd.;R&D
TITLE:Design Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+44(0)1326372734
TEL;WORK;FAX:+44(0)1326378069
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Tesla House=0D=0ATregoniggie Industrial Estate.;Falmouth;Cornwall;TR11 5DZ=
;England
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Tesla House=0D=0ATregoniggie Industrial Estate.=0D=0AFalmouth, Cornwall TR11=
5DZ=0D=0AEngland
URL:http://hirst-magnetics.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:robin.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
REV:20010611T092707Z