PMSquare FEMM pics

Hi,
are my force calculations via the red
bounding box line correct ?

Enclosed are 2 pics, so you can see, what I am trying to do.
I need the left runner stack consisting of 2 permanent
magnets and s steel plateto be attracted into the track
and going out smoothly without it being hold and repelled back.

I hope you can help me with the force calculations.

The force depends, if I draw the red line clockwise or counterclockwise.
Is that right ?
Also if I changethe mesh density, the force from the StressTensor
varies with about a factor 10 to 1000 !
Can this really be true ?

http://www.mail2web.com/ .