From: sentto-1333690-439-992293778-adrianwadey=compuserve.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sentto-1333690-439-992293778-adrianwadey=compuserve.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of brvusit@xxxxxxxx
Sent: 11 June 2001 20:18
To: femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [femm] electromagnets

Hi all.
I am Bruno Vusini and I am an italian engineer. I have used
FEMM for my thesis (THANKS DAVE!!). I have used this
WONDERFUL program for many others problems (motors,
electromagnetic brakes...) and now...I have a problem...
Can I model a cylindrical elecromagnet using FEMM? Is there a
way to transform this problem in a 2D model?
Thanks to all.

Bruno.