Re: FEMM simulations errors ??

To explain it a bit more:

Look at the posted GIF pic.

I drew a clockwise red bouding box
at the additional 4 points in the air
which I placed additionally in the fem
model near the 2 runner magnets (called "runner stack")

When I integrate it this way and use the "Force from Stress Tensor"
I get around +640 N/m into x-Direction,
but as you can see, the runner stack must move to the left side,
due to the reduced magnetic field at the left side, so the calculated
force is into the wrong direction !
So is this a FEMM error or do I still have to make the mesh still
finer ?
The dimensions are:
2 neodym stator magnets 10 cm x 1 cm and 2 runner magnets
3 cm x 1cm, 2 cm thick steel core as back flux core.