Re: PMSquare FEMM simulation errors ??

Hi,
no in the PDF manual it is stated to use
only clockwise integration pathes for the right forces
and now after simulating a few new models I am
almost sure, why I get the force into the other
direction. It really depends on the magnet setups...!

It is also totally different if I put the 2 runner
magnets into a linear field inside a coil or between the stator
magnets as shown...
I am trying nopw more different simulations
to try to find a better setup.

I will post my results.-...

BTW, also Quickfield shows the same results as
Dave Meeker emailed me.
Thanks again for all your patience with me as a newbie
using FEMM.

Regards, Stefan.