Re: [femm]

Cornelius ,

Try "Finite Element Methods in Electrical Power Engineering" by A.B.J. Reece and T.W. Preston published by Oxford University Press. It's got a lot of real world applications although they are all very heavy power stuff. Albert Reece and Tom Preston were and are at Alstom Engineering Research (which was GEC) and have many years of experience in FE modelling.

Keith.