Re: [femm] Pubblications

Bruno,
That would certainly be very interesting. Thankyou.
We look forward to it.
Prem

bruno vusini wrote:

> Dear Femm users,
> I am Bruno Vusini and I am writing an article about
> the difference between the analitic formulas and the
> use of FEM methods, in the analisys of leakage
> inductances of an AC motor. I have write the paper in
> Italian language, but I had to translate it in
> English.
> When my work will be comleted, i will send you a pdf
> version.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Eng. Bruno Vusini - Politecnico di Torino

begin:vcard
n:;C.Prem Kumar
tel;fax:+91 40 307 3820
tel;home:+91 40 775 1195
tel;work:+91 40 388 2347
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Electromagnetics Group;BHEL Corp.R&D Division
adr:;;Vikasnagar P.O,;Hyderabad;Andhra Pradesh;500 093;India
version:2.1
email;internet:prem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Deputy General Manager
x-mozilla-cpt:;19376