RE: [femm] networking and consultancy

Hi !

I'm Electrical Engineer , and i work now to Ph. Dr. thesis with title:
"Contribution to the developement of magnetic circcuits with permanent
magnet used in aerospace industry".

key words:finite element method, magnetic circuits design, magnetic
field calculation ,permanent magnets modeling, bearingless motors,
apllications in aerospace industry.
I receive your CV from internet (femm groups) and i read about your work:
it's great, no!,it's very great, especially for your age.
If you have any interest or if you have information who refer to my work,
please don't hesitate to contact me and send me different materials, what
you consider interesting for that.
I study now the different type of linear motors with permanent magnets
based on rare earths .
I'm graduate Polytehnic University of Bucharest,Romania, Faculty of
Electrical Engineering and all steps in personal training it's here.
If you give me the posibility, i want to name you and your work like
references - bibliographie and i hope in a possible colaboration.

Best regards !
Dragos Popa (date of birth: sep'68)

PS:if you have another ideas or if you want a CV, or another adress for
materials or anythink alse, please let me now.