addcontour in LUA

Hi everybody
I have just few remarks about the addcontour command in LUA
scripting. I found out, that when I choose a startpoint and endpoint
of an arc for the contour definition (in postprocesor), the arc is
correctly selected. But the same thing made in LUA script results a
straight line (and of course usually the selecting of the arc is
expected).
Second hint is, that sometimes could be useful for pointselection of
command addcontour something as "catch the nearest point" - similarly
as the left button in the interactive mode. (for example, when I try
to choose the intersection of an arc and a line, it's quite
difficult, because I don't know the exact coordinates of intersection
or at least the numbers are not "nice".)
Maybe I make the same mystake all the time, could not be surprise for
me :-), but maybe...
Anyhow, FEMM is great and LUA extended its capability very much.

Sincerely
Jiri Vecerka
Ph.D. student
Brno University of Technology