Re: [femm] Re: Lua sample of line integral

The coil is not free in the air it is surrounded by feromagnetic steel and the results using the Lorentz are comletely incorrect. This is an actual design of a solenoid
valve which I have done analytically and used FEMM for verifications. However, to save time checking many variations manually I tried to use Lua but stumbled with the lineintegral() which worked beautifully when I am doing it manually.