tetgen

Dear All,

I think that I were off the group for a long time, but I'm keeping
to track all the messages during this time and I'm very interesting
in the Lua scripts ability provided by Robin and other new features
in FEMM3.1.

Well, thanks Dave for giving the message about my new mesh program,
which I'd like to introduce it to everyone who might have interested.
I design this program is for the purpose to extends the 2D mesh
generator Triangle to 3D. Now it's finished in the first state
(version 1.0). You can get it from my website:

http://www.weboo.com/sh/tetgen.htm

The installation and utilization instructs are included in the
archive file. If you have any question or problem in making this
program to work, feel free to send me your comments, questions, and
BUGs.

Hope this can give some helps in your work.

Regards

Si hang