need help

hai,
I am siva prasad. I am analysing 3-phase
induction motor in ansys 5.4. in my model flux is not
passing through the air gap. i am adding the figures i
got. in that i have given excitation(current density)
to only one coil in the stator slot just as an
example.

the following material properties i have given.

material relative permeability

air gap, stator coils, rotor bars 1
stator,rotor iron 1500
rotor supporting area(red colour in fig) 4500

if i am giving current density to 2 or more slots then
the flux producted by them is cancelling and i am not
getting any flux lines. for stator shall we give any
A.C current? or can i give different phases ,imean
A,B,C phases and their phase angles with dc current
density?
if so how?
i think material properties are not correct. please
suggest me.
also please give me any worked examples u have.