From: Zareh Soghomonian
To: 'femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 1:52 PM
Subject: [femm] mild steel B/H curves

Dear All;

I am looking for mild steel B/H curves (dc or ac) typically for grades with
very low carbon content ( <0.02%) , such as 1006 ad 1005. I would need
anumerical table in order to upload the data onto a simulation software. I
would appreciate if someone could help me.

Many thanks
Regards

Dr. Z. Soghomonian Ph.D. BSc.(Hon), MIEEE
Principal Design Engineer/ Electromagnetics
WaveCrest Laboratories LLC
45600, Terminal Drive, # 100
Dulles, VA 20166, Virginia, USA

Tel: 703-435-7102 (ext 117)