Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 3:19 PM
Subject: [femm] 3 phase induction motor

Hi everybody¡

In the program femm how could we force the program to use the non-linear B-H curve to simulate the motor at f=0.02 Hz
This kind of problem is time-harmonic analysis. Archive attached

How could we calculate losses by eddy currents and hysteresis? I did two runs as you said, for rotor losses at 0,5Hz andfor the stator losses at 50Hz multiplying the resistivity of all materials of rotor bay 100, but the losses are very small. Can affect the linearity tothe solution?