single wire -magnetic potential A problem

Hello everybody, My name is Tomislav and as You may assume
I'm new here and I am looking for some help regarding FEMM.
I am trying to solve some "simple" problem.It goes like this:
1. Round wire,copper, infinite lenghth,we look at cross section
,r=0.075m =7.5cm, I= 100 + j0 A,f= 50Hz, relative
permeability is 1.Working with old "pen and paper" i got some results
which are sure correct.Point is to get same thing in FEMM.
What I do is called "numerical callculations of eddy current in round
conductor".I nedd to obtain values of "A" in points r1=0, r2=0.25,
r3=0.5 and r4= 0.75. (In point r4 A = 0, boundary conditon,allready
given).
So what I need is that some one helps me to solve this,tell me
how to define parameters for my problem in FEMM,keeping in mind that I
am new here,but in near future i intend to use FEMM rather often.
My results are:
A1=0.9999951 x10-5 -j0.2109364 x10-7
A2=0.8888852 x10-5 -j0.1666658 x10-7
A3=0.5555543 x10-5 -j0.6510389 x10-8
A4=0.5169879 x10-22 -j0.6638621 x10-19 ( this should be 0 but
this is good enough)
So I need to obtain this rezults with FEMM.
Thanks

P.S. To mr. David Meeker:
i am translating User's manual to Crotian,for my personal needs,and
for other students on University of Split, who may need it.When I am
done
(about 20 days i guess), I can convert it to *.pdf and send it to you
if you want,and make it available for everybody on internet?

Tomislav Borzic
tborzic@xxxxxxxxx