Re: [femm] relative speed

  brvusit@xxxxxxxx escribió:

Dear femm users,

I would like to know if is there the possibility to set, using femm,
the relative speed between two elements (i.e a magnet and a copper
bar). I would like to evidence eddy currents (i.e an electromagnetic
brake) in a copper disk due relative speed with a magnet.
Thank you.

Bruno Vusini

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Gi0tnD/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/PMYolB/TM