Re: [femm] problem with lua function copyrotate

giovanni.bortolan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have a problem with copyrotate:
> selectgroup(2)
> copyrotate(0, 0, 10, 6, 4)
> It seems not to work at all.
> Thank you in advance

There are also a number of other small modifications that I have included in
this updated version. There was a bug that Jim Bloor identified where the
program crashed if you did a print or print preview that is now fixed. I've
also modified the preprocessor so that you can start lua scripts from the
command line in the same was as with the postprocessor. Lastly, sometimes
Triangle throws an error in the middle of extended batch runs. I've changed
the way that it shuts itself down--hopefully, this will fix the problem (and
seems to on my machine), but I'm not 100% sure that it gets rid of this
problem generally.

Dave.

begin:vcard
n:Meeker;David
tel;fax:781-890-3489
tel;work:781-684-4070
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/dcm3c
org:Foster-Miller, Inc.;Electrical and Electronic Systems Group
version:2.1
email;internet:dmeeker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Senior Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;350 Second Avenue=0D=0A;Waltham;MA;02451-1196;USA
fn:David Meeker, Ph.D.
end:vcard