Re: induction machine inductance calculations

  Alberto Perez <albertoperarnau@xxxxxxxx> escribió:

  Erdal Bizkevelci <erdal.bizkevelci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

Hello Alberto,
I'm trying to analyze indution motors, as you do, but have some hesitations about calculating leakage and magnetizing reactance. I think that if we define frequency as 50 Hz, then we calculate locked rotor parameters, of course this means leakage inductance. If we define f = 0 Hz, then integrating all problem area's magnetic energy, we can use this value to calculate no load parameters, so the magnetizing inductance. Is this approach is true or not? Thanks in advance.
Erdal Bizkevelci

Hello Erdal,

I have calculated magnetizing reactance  with f=0Hz as you and the values of the motor that I have obtained are very similar to the values of an analytical program that use for design of motors. I don't calculate leakage inductance, but I think method's leakage isn't equal to magnetizing with f=50Hz,  I tnink in this case you calculate magnetizing reactance for 50Hz. I think to calculate leakage reactance you have to calculate the flux that does not concatenate between slots stator and rotor but I don`t know if possible with femm.

Do you know about harmonics of flux in the airgap? I'm trying calculate harmonics with Matlab from the results obtained from femm results of femm, but the results aren't correct.
Thanks in advance
Alberto

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Messenger!
Comunicación instantánea gratis con tu gente.