plot contours

Hello again, I am here with new problem.
Remember that two paralel strips problem, inductance?
now i consider AC current, so I just put 50Hz instead of 0 in
Problem definition dialog box. Also I put "Pure Iron" instead
of air but I changed mi0 so it is not pure iron exactly.
But, this is irelevant in my problem. The point is that when
I put 50 Hz current in copper i get picture of magnetic flux
with lines of flux close to copper. it is ok picture for linear B-H
curve. now, if I put non-linear B-H curve I should get lines
of magnetic flux (contours) that are more spread ower iron.
(B=u*H, so if I change B/H ratio in curve I also change u?)
u = permeabillity
of course "working point" of my model should be behind the "knee"
of curve ?
with what values in my model can I achieve that?
thanx
tomislav