Why femm sometimes never finised the calculation ?

Hi All,

I have used femm ver. 3.1 for one month. I would like to
thank Dave, because this is a great sofware. There is one question
needed to have your advice. I used femm to simulate the solenoids.
In some types of solenoids, it works very well, but in other types
of solenoids, it never ending the calculation.Even I used different
mesh densities; it still didn't work. Can you help me to answer this
question? Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Matthew