Re: Wrong x axes values in the xyplot

Dear James,

This problem might be caused by the fast point location routine I
wrote in post processor of FEMM.

If the contour is an outer boundary of your model, it may get the
wrong field values because of the approximate floating point
arithmetic.

But, if the contour is an inner line in your model, it's a BUG. If
you find such problem, PLEASE send me your model, I will check and
fix it.

Thank you.

Si Hang