Re: [femm] Preprocessor +LUA from command line

vecerkaj wrote:

> Hi
>
> I know, discussion how to start lua script for preprocessor from
> command line was here some time ago. But I haven't found, how exactly
> pass name of lua script to femme. (Dave reported the feature he
> already added to femme.) Please, somebody drop the line, how exactly
> pass a name of lua script from the command line to femme.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jiri Vecerka

The documentation is a little bit vague on this point--sorry. Anyhow, an
example of how you can call the preprocessor from the command line is:

c:\progra~1\femm31\bin\femme.exe -lua-script=c:\files\spotter\lua\parm.lua
-windowhide

Dave.

begin:vcard
n:Meeker;David
tel;fax:781-890-3489
tel;work:781-684-4070
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.foster-miller.com
org:Foster-Miller, Inc.;Electrical and Electronic Systems Group
adr:;;350 Second Avenue;Waltham;MA;02451;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:dmeeker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Senior Engineer
fn:David Meeker