From: jamesbloor [mailto:jim.bloor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 1:02 PM
To: femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [femm] Modelling Ferrite Cores

Hi

I am trying to model a small single winding inductor wound on a
ferrite core. The operating frequency is 100kHz. So far the model
does not give the expected answer and I can only assume that this is
because my ferrite material model is incorrect. Has anyone found a
way of successfully modelling ferrites. Do I have to do something
with the laminations?

Thanks

Jim Bloor