Force on a conductor?

Hey folks,

Once more I have come to pick your brains! If anyone remembers, I am
doing a project at Uni that involves simulating a loudspeaker voice
coil. What I would ideally like to do is to be able to plot a graph
of the force on the coil (or a point on the coil, for example the
leading edge) vs current in the coil. Is there a way of obtaining
the force at a point?

Also, can FEMM output and input numerically? For example running two
simulations, outputting numerical results to sum the two together (ie
superposition) and then inputting them back into FEMM as a data
file? If so, how do I do it?

Many thanks again,

Best Wishes,

Mike