Re: group assignement in LUA + another question

> Which is the way to select node/segment.... and assign them to a
group
> number in LUA ?script.
> Thank you in advance for your answer.
>
> Max Find

Hi
In chapter 5.2.2 of the manual are commands for selecting and 5.2.3
shows commands for change of properties.
The problem is, that for change of properties I need to know all the
settings (i.e. for a block: blockname,automesh, meshsize.....).

My question for the others is, whether is possible to change only one
parameter, such as group number or magnetization direction...
(similarly as in "modifymaterial") and others to leave unchanged.
Is the way, how to obtain settings for particular node or block?

Thanks for answer.

Jiri Vecerka