induction motor and impedance boundary condition

Hello everybody,

I am trying to calculate an induction motor at high
frequency so that the skin depth in the cage bars is
very small.
The idea is to use an impedance boundary condition in
the interface air-bar and to replace the real
conductivity of the bar by zero. In so doing, I think
that we can't remove the rotor slots because of the
presence of the iron with no infinite permeability
(the lines of the magnetic vector potential A can pass
through the slots). So, is this correct?

Thank you for any comment or suggestions for articles
or books dealing with this problem.