fkn on Linux

FYI, I just got done taking the fkn source code, removing the MFC stuff and
compiling it to run on Linux. It produces .ans files that are very close to
the .ans produced by the Windows version, differing only in the last few
decimal places. I've not done extensive testing of correctness yet, but I
will and let you all know of the progress. My next task is to look at making
it produce files that are viewable with Vis5D+
(http://vis5d.sourceforge.net).

Eventually, I'd like to extend fkn to solve 3D problems. If anyone has
suggestions to that end, I'd appreciate hearing them.

Later,
Jim