Re: analytic form

--- In femm@xxxx, Alexander Kondrachuk <kondr@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello, femm,
> I want to calculate spatial distribution of magnetic field
between two magnets (2D
> problem), the profiles of which are determined by analytical
functions. How can I put
> the analytic forms of these functions in FEMM?
> Thank you in advance.

Hi

A magnet contour determined by analytical function should be replaced
by a set of straight lines. The point coordinates can be calculated
from analytical function in a lua script. Good idea is to have length
of each line equal to size of elements.

Note that Femm directly support only straight line and arc. (which
actually also consists from straight lines and their size is given by
parameter "max. segment".)

Jiri Vecerka