Define contour

Hello femm group
I have a simple simulation of electromagnet. I made program for motion of the core in the electromagnet by the lua script language. I defined segments and nodes selected as a group 1 near to core sufrace. I don't know how to define contour for this group in the post processor for the calculation of line integral. I found only commands which need to define co-ordinates of points for contour. However, the motion is programed by loop. I have a question. How to define the contour automatically for each step of loop ?

                    Roman Beresik