New issues

Dave,

in fact, after investigations, I encounter several issues concerning
graphics outputs in FEMM 3.2 (error message when I create a bitmap in
a LUA script,...). I installed the previous release (FEMM 3.1 of
January 2002) and there are no problems any more. Do not know what
really happens. All these issues have to be confirmed by other users.

Yours Sincerely.

PS1 : the LUA console is great to formerly test the scripts step-by-
step

PS2 : I'm dealing right now with a huge simulation where I calculate
the mutual inductances between stator/rotor in a 3-phase squirrel
cage induction machine (phase A supplied by a unit DC current and
flux calculated through 2 adjacent rotor bars for instance). The
rotation of the rotor is performed by a LUA script which moves the
rotor part of a given step angle (for instance 1 degree). At each
step, a picture of the postprocessor is taken (to be include later in
a AVI file). That's how I encounter the above problems in FEMM 3.2