From: Jabulani Bembe [mailto:Jabulani.Bembe@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 11:36 PM
To: femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: gysvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [femm] Flux distribution in an induction motor

Hi guys, I need information on how to use point current for a three phase induction motor with 48 slost for stator and the 36 slots for rotor. I have tried to follow some of the excellent advice you guys give, but after naming say plus20, minus20 and expressed the current in turns per slot as suggested, then what do I do after that as it does not take it or respond.

Looking forward in anticipation. Best regards Jabulani