Re: LUA NODE and SEGMENT EDIT

The command is actually "deleteselectednodes" with an 's' on the end.
To call this function, you have to use the syntax:

deleteselectednodes()

with the parentheses on the end--this is a call to a function with no
arguments. When I do this in the lua console window, the view is not
immediately updated(i.e. the nodes are still visible on the screen),
but the selected nodes actually do get deleted internally and go away
the next time the view gets redrawn.