Where did I make the mistake?

Hello femm group,

I'm working on a synchronous reluctance motor. Now, I
need to do the calculus for many position af the
rotor.
It will be very helpful for me if I can make a lua
script that rotates the rotor for many positions
automatically.
I think I still don't get how lua script works.
Suppose I create a text file containing the command
addnode(0,0)with notepad, and I give it the extension
".lua" when I save it. Then, when I try to open this
file within femm (file-open lua script), it doesn't
appear inside the dialog box (I'm using the executable
version femm 3.1).
Could anybody tell me, where did I make the mistake?
If possible, please send me very simple example like a
script that makes one point or one segment just to see
how should I proceed!

Best regards

Tsarafidy.