RE: [femm] Induction Motor in FEMM

for my induction motor the stator has 48 slots and the rotor has 36
slots and the 3phase currentto the staotr is YYYYRRRRBBBB.

>>> mkarakdz@xxxxxxxx 09/17/02 10:17AM >>>
i have seen your model but i have not understood how did you do to
enter the
current in the stator.Can you give me all the dimensions of the machine
?

Lovrenc Gasparin <lovrencg@xxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi!

I have the same problem!

<>

The results are wrong! There is something wrong with frequency. If I
multiply the frequency by 10 the results will be quite good.

Where is the problem?

Please send me your model.

Lovrenc

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream name=brus.FEM

_____

Yahoo! Mail <http://fr.mail.yahoo.com> -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr
gratuite et
en français !