3D programs [was Re: Temperature dependence of PM materials]

dragospopa wrote:
Dragos Popa from Romania. Hi Mr. Meeker. I'm new femm user and I need a
tridimensional possibility.
Please advise me!

Not much has happened yet on the 3D front for femm.

There are a large number of good commercial 3D programs out there.  The ones which I am currently aware of are:
Ansoft
ANSYS/Emag
COSMOS/M
ElectroMagneticWorks
ELF Corporation
EmSolution(English Translation) (free demo version on request)
Field Precision
FlexPDE(free student/demo version available)
Flux Expert
Infolytica
Integrated Engineering Software
JMAG(Canadian Distributor)
Mafia (PDF Brochure)
MAGNA/FIM (English Translation)
Magsoft(also see CEDRAT)
Matlab Toolboxes:
MEGA
MI/NASTRAN
NISA/EMAG
PAFEC-FE
Permas
PHOTO-Series (English Translation) (distributor sites hereand here)
PROFI(English Translation)
SLIM (free demo version available)
Sysmagna
Vector Fields (USA site)
As far as free programs, the only 3D ones that I know of are:
gmsh/GetDP(windows and unix)
Radia (windows, requires Mathematica)