From: David Meeker [mailto:dmeeker@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 7:28 AM
To: femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [femm] Export X-Y field plot?

ttelesky wrote:

> I need a way to export the data contained in an "X-Y plot of field
> values" to import into another design program. I have not found
> anything in the menu system.
> Is there a way to do this? Possible new feature?
> Thanks
> Ted Telesky

You can do this by checking off the "Write data to text file" box on the
dialog that pops up when you press the plot button on the taskbar of the
postprocessor (i.e. the same dialog that you select what type of plot
you want to make). The "file format" drop list allows you to select the
format of the text file and and the comments that will be stored with
the file.

email: dmeeker@xxxxxxxx
www: http://femm.berlios.de/dmeeker