Re: [femm] Re: Nov 10 Release

guyhm2002 wrote:

Eric
Thanks for the info. The machines I am using are W98 SR2 and
W2000proSr2.

Your comment encouraged me to do some more hunting.

It seems to only crash if the problem is set up with non-zero
frequency.

The previous build did not do this, I ran the same model without
issue.

Perhaps David can shed a little light on this?

Guy

I haven't been able to duplicate this sort of crash yet. Does it crash after a lot of runs (like with the memory leak), or the first time you try to run it? Is this with planar problems, axisymmetric problems, or both? Do you have an example that crashes that you can send me privately?

dmeeker@xxxxxxxx
http://femm.berlios.de/dmeeker