Re: [femm] How is 5 Tesla possible?

Robert,

Harmonic problems (i.e. where frequency is not zero) are solved linearly by FEMM, it doesn't include saturation so any value of B can be achieved. Dave has recently produced a development version which can deal with non-linear problems, which is (I think) currently version 3.3alpha2.

http://femm.berlios.de/femm33src.zip
http://femm.berlios.de/femm33bin.exe

Try that.

Keith.