Re: Triangle call unsuccessful

Dave,

Thanks for detailed explanation. Now I fully understand what is
going on with the import considering the geometry I have why the
tighter tolerance would cause meshing failure. I was thinking the
tolerance was more for precision not gap closing.

Dan

--- In femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Meeker <dmeeker@xxxx>"